ANNOUNCEMENTS

DreamCatcher Readership Survey!

Hey guys! I created a little survey to see what kinds of folks I have reading this comic, and I'd really appreciate it if you could take a couple minutes to fill it out! You can find it here!

OTHER PROJECTS

If you like DC for its writing and characters, check out my webnovel Kody over on Tapas! It's got vampires who are mortal, were-creatures that aren't wolves, and some reluctant humans that have to put up with them all.

SHARING & SUPPORT


Want to help out the artist?

(and get a wallpaper!)

OR

 photo commbutton_zpsgkgwqlom.png

ALSO

If you like monsters, why not check out my Society6 shop:

Would you still read DC if it moved away from a traditional comic format? (There would still be art.)
Yes
No
Created with PollMaker
<< FIRST | < PREVIOUS | NEXT > | LATEST >>


Chapter 19: Page 9

May 20th, 2013, 1:46 pm

I Say...

Hazumirein says,

Faro's a nice guy, but he might have drawn the short straw on brains.

I actually have had this page like 80% done since Wednesday night, but after that pretty much everything got in the way of the remaining 20%. Concerts, birthday celebrations (I'm legal to drink now, by the way), work...more work than anything but the other stuff happened too.

But uh. Yeah. I really don't have much going on this week so hopefully I can sort of play catch-up now. Hopefully.

Also, this page has like a bajillion and two characters which is why it took fucking forever to draw. That was a thing too.

Anyway. Question of the Update: Since Twyla's humongous, what do you think she eats? Gallons of birdseed? Fruit? People? (I'm asking because I literally have no idea myself.)

And You Say...

The Aussie Bloke (Guest) says,

Hah! Looks like the others are catching on at last. I thought there was something between those two.

I'm going to say Twyla's an omnivore. She eats anything.

LordSeth (Guest) says,

Well, mythologically speaking, Griffons ate horses, and she appears to be about the size to do so.
Also, the largest owl can carry off small deer, so yeah. Gonna go with some decent sized form of ungulate.

pegasiger says,

i would think she'd be omnivorous, so things like fruit, fish, and small mammals would go over well

benebob says,

Watermelons

Comments, anyone?